If you’re looking for the best of the best branded denim, Metropark USA might just be your heaven. They have all the great brands including MEK, 7 For All Mankind, SIWY, and Henry & Belle. With great tees and tops for both men and women hailing from Obey, Free People, Romeo & Juliet Couture, as well as great accessories from Betsey Johnson and Tarina Tarantino, you can put together a killer outfit for a nighttime excursion to your favorite club.
Metropark USA has the dedication to music and the club that goes all the way to including a turntable for live mixing. Naturally, their song selection is up to date with the best songs that will get you ready to party that very night. I’ve put together a collection of great club songs to set your moves into motion in and out of the shop.
1. Labrinth ft. Tiny Tempah- Earthquake
2. Nero- Promises (Skrillex & Nero Remix)
3. Pendulum- Set Me On Fire
4. Ellie Goulding- Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
5. Calvin Harris- Feel So Close
6. Skrillex- Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites
7. Pitbull ft. Chris Brown- International Love
8. Calvin Harris- You Used To Hold Me
9. Rihanna- Where Have You Been
10. Flo Rida ft. Sia- Wild Ones
Established in London in the mid-to-late 1990s, AllSaints offers a Gothic look to mainstream 20-somethings and exceptionally well-dressed children (yes, children). Intricately woven goods channel the Victorian era with color schemes strictly confined to greys, blacks, and other muted colors. The neutral hues focus the viewer’s eyes on the quality of the cloth as well as its design. In doing so, AllSaints successfully built a devoted customer base that excite (though you might not know it from their withheld facial expressions) over quiet triumphs rather than bold statement pieces.
Recently, the company began a Basement Sessions project, which features artists/musicians that fit the AllSaints mold. Online shoppers don’t miss out on the great in-store music, because their site comes complete with a radio player (and free shipping!).
To suit the AllSaints enthusiast, we’ve compiled a playlist to accompany dress-up time at home or in shop via iPod 🙂
- Twin Shadow “Slow”
- Wild Beasts “Bed of Nails”
- When Saints Go Machine “You Or The Gang”
- Crystal Fighters “Xtatic Truth”
- Warpaint “Lissie’s Hear Murmur”
- The Veils “Calliope!”
- Telekinesis “Please Ask For Help”
- Austra “Lost It”
- The Duke Spirit “Lion Rip”
- Lykki Li “Youth Knows No Pain”
- The Antlers “Parentheses”
- St. Vincent “Year of the Tiger”
- James Blake “The Wilhelm Scream”