If you’re the kind of person that gets butterflies when you see an outfit is finely tailored paired with laid-back style, G-Star is the place for you. The Dutch company was founded in 1989 and marries a polished clothes with casual chic to make a killer combo.
For this playlist, I’ve compiled a mix of chilled out songs with driving beats and a few chart toppers that match the must-have feeling of the company itself.
1. CFCF- Before & After Light
2. Small Black-Photojournalist
3. Crystal Stilts- Shake The Shackles
4. Röyksopp- The Girl & The Robot
5. SBTRKT- Sanctuary (feat. Jessie Ware & Sampha)
6. The Kills- Future Starts Slow
7. Glasser- Mirrorage
8. Phantogram- When I’m Small
9. Little Dragon- Shuffle A Dream
10. The Morning Benders- Excuses